Monday, January 12, 2009

FREEDOM (Myagi Bootleg Mix) - for FREE!

About 5-6 years ago, me and Myagi were talking.  We were discussing what tunes we'd like to hear bootlegs get done of.  This was well before the whole mashup craze, and during a time where people were VERY hesitant to do bootleg mixes for fear of the wrath of the majors.

I issued a challenge to him.  I suggested he do a bootleg of George Michael's 90's tune "Freedom", as it's one of my all time favorite songs.  He got really excited and got to work.

He's done a couple versions over the years... none of them overly good.  Recently, as his production has improved drastically, he took another stab at it.  Finally, after half a decade in the works, he got it right.  

And, to make it better, he's giving it away for free!  So, I present to you...  "Freedom"


1 comment:

Unknown said...

in my top 10 songs of all time and i love a lot of different genres. great remix.